The Allen Civic Ballet presents:
“Tea with the Sugar Plum Fairy”
Guests are welcomed into the Snow Queen’s Kingdom and served tea, lemonade and treats, while characters from the ballet visit each table. Mother Ginger tells the story of the “Nutcracker” with the help of the characters, after which guests may sit with the Sugar Plum Fairy on her golden, jewel encrusted throne or visit with Clara and the Nutcracker Prince in the Snow Queen’s ice blue sleigh.
December 4th 2021 3:00 pm,
at Hilton Garden Inn. 705 Central Expy S, Allen, TX 75013
The cost per person varies $15, $20, or $25 for preferred seating.
ALL SALES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
All children must be accompanied by an adult. For toddler’s aged 1-2 you must purchase a ticket for them if they get their own plate and their own seat but if they sit in your lap and eat off your plate they do not need a ticket of their own.
We take your safety seriously
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- There will be 6 feet of distance between tables
- All guests over the age of 10 are requested to wear face masks when not seated at their tables.
- At check-in, each member of your party will have their temperature taken.
- The only way to guarantee that you won’t share a table with people not in your party is to buy all the seats at your table, or go with a friend.
- Our meet and greets will have lines marked at 6 foot intervals. All Nutcracker Characters will be wearing masks.
- This event is catered by the Hilton Garden Inn, All food preparers and wait staff are employees of the Hilton Garden Inn. Please visit their website for their most current Covid-19 practices.
- Tea Reservations are not refundable and non-exchangeable. However, they are transferable. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm the night before, and include the name of the party that will be taking your reservation.
Your purchase of seats for “Tea with the Sugar Plum Fairy” signifies your understanding and acceptance of the above terms and conditions, and that you hold the Allen Civic Ballet and all its agents harmless for any injuries sustained or illnesses contracted by you or your child during the “Tea with the Sugar Plum Fairy.”